Re: Has anyone ever thought of getting the reply-to changed?

Thorsten Haude wrote:
Funny you see it that way. For years Mutt's feature list was copied to
the other clients todo list almost verbatim.

Funny? That would kind of be the definition of a tech. demo. "Look, this is neat and can do cool stuff but it is incapable of doing anything serious or interesting unless the end user or some third party spends an inordinate amount of time to make it passingly usable." Yup, that's mutt years ago, that's mutt today and because of the lousy attitudes of the programmers that will be mutt years from now.