Re: Has anyone ever thought of getting the reply-to changed?

Paul Johnson wrote:
So if TB is supposedly better than Lookout, how does it differ?  So
far, TB sounds identical to Outlook.

Uhm, let's see. Open Source, Bayesian filtering built in, decent plugin support, awesome IMAP support, doesn't compose HTML mail by default, I've never seen TB try to define a charset in the Subject, adheres to far more standards. Oh, and is a few years younger than Lookout!