SSL capable FTP _client_?

Hi,

our department server allows FTP sessions only via SSH2 tunnel (which only
commercial SSH.com SSH2 can do) or SSL tunnel (which no client I know of
can do).

I know lots and lots of FTP _servers_ that can do SSL, and in fact the FTP
server in question _is_ a Linux server. But they only offer something
called "Webdrive" for Windows as a client and they don't have enough
resources to support Linux.

So: anybody know a graphical (preferably) client, that can do FTP over SSL
or tunneled via SSH?

Thanks!

--
Jens Benecke (jens at spamfreemail.de)