Re: SSL capable FTP _client_?

> So: anybody know a graphical (preferably) client, that can do FTP over SSL
> or tunneled via SSH?

Hi,

maybe this can help you..... I know one which works with ssh, it's called
WinSCP and can be downloaded here (and also the sources for this app)

http://winscp.sourceforge.net/eng/

It's open source and free to use, but it is ONLY for Wintendo-Boxes, I use
it a lot to transfer files without setting up any ftp on my debian boxes.
But maybe some "brain" already converted it for Linux/Unix? Check for
yourself........ there is also a forum available, maybe somebody there knows
more about that topic.

HTH,
Jens