bind vs. bind9

I just replaced bind with bind9:
"apt-get install bind9" and it told me that bind was removed and bind9 was
installed. But bind is still listed in my package list.
"dpkg -l" now reports:

rc  bind           8.3.3-2.0woody Internet Domain Name Server
ii  bind9          9.2.1-2.woody. Internet Domain Name Server
ii  bind9-host     9.2.1-2.woody. Version of 'host' bundled with BIND 9.X

I assume the're still open dependecies with the old bind!?
How do I find out what's wrong and fix that?

Thanks,
-- Bernd