Huge apache temp files

Hello,

I noticed today that apache is filling up my disk with a huge file in /tmp. Two files show up in /tmp if I have either apache or apache-ssl running and are removed when both are stopped. Here are the two files in /tmp:

-rw------- 1 root root 67108864 Feb 1 11:09 session_mm_apache0.mem -rw------- 1 root root 0 Feb 1 11:09 session_mm_apache0.sem

I upgraded apache and apache-ssl recently with the latest ones available in testing:

ii apache 1.3.29.0.1-3 Versatile, high-performance HTTP server ii apache-ssl 1.3.29.0.1-3 Versatile, high-performance HTTP server with SSL sup

So are these files normal? How much space should they be taking up? Should I try to free up some more disk space for apache?!

Both apache and apache-ssl seem to be working (i.e., I can fetch pages from the site).

Thanks,
Chad.