Re: Email client programs

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 09:00:00PM -0800, Day Brown wrote:
> Perhaps I have not expressed myself well, but the point is, that it is
> more difficult to use email now than it used to be; given the reputation
> of the computer business for 'progress', that's odd.
So are you looking for a solution? Because their are plenty. Mailers
like mutt and a perl script with procmail (or similar) can do all of the
image-viewing and quoting you want. I get the quoted text color changed too.

No, we don't have all the fancy ANSI terminal colors. HTML is also not
the way to get them. But e-mail is a way to communicate information
(at least for me) and not dazzle me with terminal escape codes.