Re: Email client programs

On Friday, Jan 30, 2004, at 22:00 America/Denver, Day Brown wrote:

I see where people in email now continually complain of being misquoted,
how attribution with the system of single, double, triple,.. angle
brackets is often misleading. But my QWKMAIL put my words up here in
amber, and before citing yours, not only is there the std angle bracket,
but also your initials at the start of the line, like below, and that
furthermore, yours were in green. A third party blue, a 4th red. But
clearly, you dont need 64k colors for this. Which is the point. That
HTML offers that many colors, not because it was designed for email and
the clearest presentation of text possible, but that it was designed to
mimic commercial messages, flyers, and other forms of what we all now
know as spam.

Kmail from KDE supports multiple color quoting.

Nate Duehr, nate@natetech.com