Re: postfix [was Re: Sendmail vs Exim vs Others]

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 10:28:43PM +0100, Thorsten Haude wrote:
> I deliver my mails with a valid from address, which something@desk is
> not. Maybe you should fix your MUA?

Aha, that explains why the 2nd message worked: I have a mutt rule that
adds the correct From for list-replies.  I guess I'll have to make sure
Mutt adds a valid From or Sender in all cases.

I'll have to make sure all mail-generating programs do that: is there a
facility in Debian to assist with that, or will I need to administer
Identities in each MUA individually?