Re: FW: registration confirmation...

Paul Johnson wrote:

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 04:34:35PM -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:

When the signal to noise ratio starts to approach 1:1 it's time to take steps.

YOU already have the power.
http://ursine.ca/~baloo/clamd-exiscan.txt

1:

{grey@potmos:~} dpkg -l clamav\*
ii  clamav         0.60-10        Antivirus scanner for Unix
ii  clamav-base    0.60-10        Base package for clamav, an anti-virus utili
ii  clamav-daemon  0.60-10        Powerful Antivirus scanner daemon
ii  clamav-freshcl 0.60-10        Downloads clamav virus databases from the In

2: We're talking about the virus, we're talking about the multitude of false reponses which the list is spewing to hundreds if not thousands of people when one simple configuratin option asked for dozens of times fixes it.

3: Since I already have it installed and since your url doesn't address the problem at hand. Piss off.