libmemoize-perl/testing: Broken package?

I'm new to Debian (previously I used RedHat). My ultimate goal is to install mythtv, but for now I seem to have isolated a reproducible problem with a CPAN module.

Environment: a machine wiped clean. Fresh minimal netinst of sarge (vintage 20040124).

I then update /etc/apt/sources.list to look like this:

deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main contrib
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian testing main non-free contrib
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ stable main
deb http://cedar-solutions.com/ftp/debian stable main
deb http://dijkstra.csh.rit.edu/~mdz/debian woody mythtv

I can then resynch:

# apt-get update
# apt-get dist-upgrade

Now, problems start...

# apt-get install libmemoize-perl

libmemoize-perl: Depends: perl (>= 5.6.0-16) but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages

Oddly enough, I can install perl, but once I do, I now get a different error message:

# apt-get install perl
# apt-get install libmemoize-perl

libmemoize-perl: Conflicts: perl (>= 5.8.0) but 5.8.2-2 is to be installed
E: Broken packages

Suggestions?

- Sam Ruby