Re: Kernel 2.6: bootup errors not logged?

Kristian Niemi mentioned :
=> At bootup I see a number or error-messages flash by, but they dissappear
=> too fast for me to read them. I've tried to find them in dmesg & various
=> files in /var/log/, but so far I haven't had any luck. I see the place

You can't read the error-messages, but you know what you're looking for??
Mmmmm...

=> where they *should* appear (in dmesg and various files), but they
=> seemingly don't get logged? Is there a particular file I should be
=> looking into, or ... ?

All the module error stuff I ever needed, that wasn't in dmesg, was in
/var/log/boot
The modules "unresolved symbol"  messages are usually the ones that scroll very fast.
If it turns out to be that, (and a lot of that) fix /lib/modules/

Stef