Kernel 2.6: bootup errors not logged?

Hi,

I'm trying to switch over to kernel 2.6; it's up and running now. No real problems. But there's a for me mainly `cosmetic' problem (since everything works).

At bootup I see a number or error-messages flash by, but they dissappear too fast for me to read them. I've tried to find them in dmesg & various files in /var/log/, but so far I haven't had any luck. I see the place where they *should* appear (in dmesg and various files), but they seemingly don't get logged? Is there a particular file I should be looking into, or ... ?

(The errors most likely have something to do with modules ...)

h: Kristian