Re: Semi-Old Video Card Recommendation

On Wednesday January 21 at 04:41am
Ryan Mackay <rinmak@technine.org> wrote:

> If i was you, i would take the best of both worlds and go with a
> GeForce 4 MX440

I'll second that. I've got a geforce 4 mx440se with 128mb on it that I
got for about $80 a year ago. Runs games decent, quality drivers
(Although I suggest getting the drivers directly from Nvidia, or
minion.de, not the debian packages). No problems here.
--
-johann koenig
Now Playing: Massive Attack - Angel : Mezzanine