Re: Recommended ISP's

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 07:33:05PM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Just install exim-tls and don't bother setting up a smarthost except
> for those that give you problems.  If anybody wants to see how to get
> around that in exim4, let me know and I'll post it here and someplace
> on my site.

exim-tls isn't in sid; what's it called there?

I don't want to do much with exim; I like the functionality "as is" in
Woody with eximconfig/Smarthost only, but I would like to turn on the
"tls/ssl" switch to encyrpt it as it uploads.  Is the "new exim" just a
drop-in replacement for what ships in Woody?

I like using a Smarthost, hell, the government monitors every damn thing
anyway; I'm keeping no secrets.  No privacy, but it's been 100% reliable
for me, and I don't care much.