Newbie Install

I am about to put up my first server.  I hope to make it dual boot to
get experience on both linux and windows 2003.  I have a server with
no operating system and have 2 questions to start.

1.  Which os do I load first.  Everything I have read so far assumes I
have already installed windows.  But this is a clean server.  I have
booted it with a copy of Knoppix 3.2, as well as the first Debian disk.

2. Which is easier, to install from the Knoppix disk, or from the Debian disk. I know that the Knoppix will work because it booted completely from the CD.

John G.