Re: Is swen back?

Andreas Janssen(andreas.janssen@bigfoot.com) is reported to have said:
> Hello
>
> John Conover (<conover@rahul.net>) wrote:
>
> > Andreas Janssen writes:
>
> Thanks, but I am connected to the internet using an analog modem, so the
> way for me to get rid of them is deleting them on the server. I really
> don't want to download some MB of viruses every day only to delete them
> right afterwards :-)
>
> best regards
>         Andreas Janssen

If your downloading from a pop3 server take a look at mailfilter.
It deletes mail at the server.  I haven't seen any swen stuff since
installing and configuring it.

HTH=Hope This Helps, YMMV=Your Mileage May Vary, HAND=Have A Nice Day

Wayne

--
What this country needs is a good five cent microcomputer.