Re: Documentation and Usability

I won't even respond to your other statements, because I don't think I
could do so politely.

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 17:32:49 -0600
Mac McCaskie <mccaskie@kc.rr.com> wrote:

> > To complain about the documentation is what is known as "looking a
> > gift horse in the mouth".
>
> (I'll let you in on a secret, I'm raising the awareness of the need
> for documentation here.)

I'll let you in on a non-secret, to everyone but yourself. There already
*is* an awareness of the need for documentation. Sadly, no one wants to
do it- it's boring, time-consuming, constantly outdated, and just not
much fun. Your whining about it on the list will not change those facts.

You cannot *make* volunteers do something, and they have *absolutely* no
obligation to do what you desire. Why do you not understand this?

--
Todd Pytel

Signature attached
PGP Key ID 77B1C00C