Re: Moz firebird * php

glenn(gdavy@tpg.com.au) is reported to have said:
> Hi again wayne
> I can't help wondering if your problems have more to do with browser
> redirection than with php. In order to see the link I sent you
> index.html redirects to aiki.php, the symptoms you described sound like
> its isn't doing that.  I havent been able to put together in my head yet
> exactly what you meant by index.html __calls__ phpinfo.php, but perhaps
> you meant somthing like:

> so - try this link http://valhalla.wildcomm.net/phpinfo.php - no browser
> redirection involved - long shot, but your apache stuff looks kosha to
> my inexperienced eyes.

Well, well.  That works!  Thats the phpinfo I recall from php3 days.
Now what the heck?

Just changed the phpinfo.php a bit, and it  '<? phpinfo();?>' works now?
Went to my old public_html pages and none of the old php scripts
load.. They give the same error I had origionaly.  It's late and I'm
beat.  Will continue checking in the AM.

Thanks Glenn, I'm a bit closer now.

> Glenn

Wayne

--
User error: replace user and press any key to continue.