Re: Moz firebird * php

Hi wayne
> This is the error from firebird.
> "The file "phpinfo.php" is of type application/x-httpd-php, and
> Mozilla Firebird does not know how to handle this file type."
>
> Thats what made me think it was a Mozilla problem.

The brower doesn't need to know what to do with a php file - I got a
similar error from IE before making changes I posted in earlier reply.

The browser only sees a php file if the file isn't processed by apache
before sending it to you.

Check another site - what happens? Here's one I prepared earlier:
http://www.centralcoastaikido.com/ (please excuse javascript and
stylesheet probs) - Do you get the same message?

> Here is the file that I get the error on:
> phpinfo.php
> <?  php
> phpinfo();
> ?>

No problem ( I'll assume the <? php is really <?php :-) )

> If I call that from within index.html, it just hangs.
You cant (or at least I can't) call it from with in index.html,
or any .html - the code just literally becomes embeded in the html.
What happens if you try from index.php?

> Wayne
Glenn