Moz firebird * php

Does anyone that runs mozilla-firebird have any problem running php
web pages? (index.php)  I haven't done any php stuff in months and
when I tried to do some web dev work today I can't get firebird to
load the pages. I can run phpmyadmin with no problem.

I have googled for any questions on this but don't find any.  Firebird
says it doesn't know what to do with the file and I can't find any
preference to add php as an application.

Can firebird do it?

mozilla-firebird  0.6.1-7

Tnx

Wayne

--
Owners of digital watches: Your day's are numbered!