Re: BitDefender-postfix [Solved]

Thanks for your reply.  As it turned out, it didn't work because I didn't have
vmailbox, vuid and vgid specified.  Mostly because this is my workstation
with just one user.  Adding those fixed it.  Which won't be a problem,
because our mailservers have to have those files in any way.

BitDefender is a antivirus package.  They have versions for postfix, qmail,
sendmail, samba and a "console" version.  Using it is unfortunately not my
decision - spamassassin catches most of the viral mails in any case.

Thanks
Hans