Re: Multiple ip addresses with hardware router

At 12:53 PM 1/14/04 +0100, you wrote:
You have to set up the router to forward anything that comes in on your
external ip to your internal machine. The linux-box itself can't listen on

Hello. Yes, I know that Linux only listens on the 192.168.0.x block, but what I am unsure of is if the router will listen on multiple ips. In other words, you refer to one external ip, but actually there will be several external ips. We will be running our own nameserver which requres two ips, for example. Can the hardware router listen on multiple ips? Can Linux figure out which ip is which?