Re: OT: Why stonehenge Sucks

Thus spake Jim Higson (jh@333.org):

> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 11:12:38 -0800, Deryk Barker
> <dbarker@turing.cs.camosun.bc.ca> wrote:
> >My major beef is the way that they allow the "Druids" (virutually
> >nothing is known about the real Druids aside from a paragraph in
> >Caesar) to prance about there on midsummer's morning.
> Ok, but I don't think they have any less right than you or I.

Absoltely. What bugs me is that they are currently given more rights:
in particular to perform their "rituals" at sunrise on midsummer's
day. Nobody else is allowed to do this.
--
|Deryk Barker, Computer Science Dept. | Music does not have to be understood|
|Camosun College, Victoria, BC, Canada| It has to be listened to.           |