Re: OT: Why the net Sucks: Stonehenge

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 06:37:34AM -0500, Paul Morgan wrote:
[snip]
> I don't see any problem.  I found, I think, the sort of thing for
> which you were looking in just a few seconds.
[snip]

> http://www.aboutstonehenge.info/index.php

Imagine what life would be like if googling for stonehenge returned
results like these:

http://mill1.sjlibrary.org/search/dstonehenge/dstonehenge/1,7,38,B/exact&FF=dstonehenge+england&1,27,
and you could click each link and read the entire text!

I guess I'd be happy if the full text of all books ever published was
available online.  Each of those books is probably 300 pages. I can't
find *that* amount of depth on the 'net.

Also, note, I found this by a single search keyword, "stonehenge".

So I highly doubt "http://www.aboutstonehenge.info/index.php";, my "one
stop stonehenge spot", is a substitute for the collected works on
Stonehenge available in the San Jose library.

Some of us are more than consumers!