Re: Knoppix HD Install Question - Partitioning and Whatnot

Hello!

* Boot with your Knoppix
* Format /dev/hda2 with mkfs.ext2 or mkfs.ext3 or mkfs.reiserfs (You got it? *g*)
* Mount /dev/hda1 and /dev/hda2
* Move everything from firstmountpoint/home /secondmountpoint
* Add /dev/hda2 /home auto defaults 0 0 to /etc/fstab
* Boot your system

> I know that this should be a fairly simple task, but the procedure is
> escaping me at the moment; and I am hoping to have an answer here by the
> time the initial install is done (it's at 77% right now, and will
> probably be finished within about 10 to 15 minutes.)

That's cool! If I just told crap, I'll say it's because of the stress :-)

HTH,
	Kevin