Re: KVM switch recomendation?

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 11:12:51AM -0600, Kirk Strauser wrote:
> I suspect you got a bad unit, or maybe one in need of a firmware upgrade
> (you can flash that unit with a special serial cable).

I flashed the firmware several times during the troubleshooting
process.  The symptoms changed somewhat depending on the firmware
version, but it never got to what I'd consider a useable state.

It's definitely possible that the unit was somehow defective, of
course.  Unfortunately, I was *really* put off by their tech support...
I'm rather reluctant to give them money at this point.