KVM switch recomendation?

Can anyone recommend a good 4-port (or thereabout) KVM switch?  I need
one which can handle USB keyboard and mouse inputs, and it would be a
plus (but definitely not required) if it can accommodate both USB and
PS/2 outputs.

I recently tried a Belkin OmniView SOHO KVM (model no. F1DS104U), which
claims to be Linux compatible, but it turned out to be rather
flaky[1].  After waiting for 90 minutes on their tech support line,
for a scripted-to-the-max session which I can only (charitably)
describe as completely worthless, I think I'm inclined to avoid Belkin
products at this point.

[1] It mostly worked, but would frequently miss keystrokes (especially
<CTRL>-whatever combinations), or act like a key was being held down.
I did all of the usual troubleshooting (try a different keyboard, swap
the cables, update the firmware, etc.), and am fairly confident that
it's a firmware bug.