Re: KVM switch recomendation?

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, Greg Norris wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a good 4-port (or thereabout) KVM switch?  I need
> one which can handle USB keyboard and mouse inputs, and it would be a
> plus (but definitely not required) if it can accommodate both USB and
> PS/2 outputs.

I know this is completely wrong for what you're asking, but just for the
benefit of anyone reading the archives, my 4 port Cybex Switchview has
served me well over the years.  Uses ctrl twice and a letter, enter, to
switch stations, instead of scroll lock, which has caused endless people
grief with "frozen" terminals.

Handles 1600x1200 at 85 hertz just fine.

It's PS/2 keyboard/mouse and AT keyboard only though.

Cheap too.

Mike