install module in webmin

I installed webmin from testing, Version 1.121
I am unable to get install a new webmin snort module from snort.org via
teh webmin interface.
All the documentation talks about these steps for installing a module via
webmin from www.webmin.com

--If you are using Webmin version 0.88 or above, these updates can be
--installed automatically using the 2nd and 3rd forms under Webmin
Configuration -> Upgrade Webmin

I don't have this in my listing.
I've been looking at this for awhile and cannot understand what the
problem is.

--
--Luke CS Sysadmin, Montana State University-Bozeman