idea search

Hi all,

I trying to get a small list of programs to look at for a project of mine. Any ideas or pointers would be appreciated.

I currently have a yahoo email account that I've been using Mozilla with for awhile now, so all my email is in mbox format. I want to set up a system where new mail is downloaded(via pop3), then made available through a web interface. I don't know much about webmail type servers, but if they need an underlying protocol, I prefer imap.

There is only one email account with yahoo, but I also receive my yahoo business emails though them. Any server I use has to have the ability to change the address for the from: and reply-to: headers.

Example: This list's mail gets delivered from the listserver to yahoo. My system periodically connects to yahoo's server, downloads and sorts the email, and then provides access to the emails through a web interface. After looking through it, I send an email. My system then sends it to yahoo's server via SMTP. This would essentially replace Mozilla with my server setup.

	Any ideas for what servers to use, or have I over complicated everything?

	Thanks for anything,
		Paul