Re: lost dhcp on boot up

On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 08:19:22AM -0500, Paul Morgan wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 04:22:22 +0100, Jan Minar wrote:
> > Definitively.  That's why I quoted it, to expose Edward's advise as a
> > b***CENSORED*** (see bellow).  It wasn't apparently.  I'll file a bug with the
> > Configure.help's maintainers, pointing them to this thread.  Does
> > anybody wants to add anything before I do so?
> >

> Only that, regarding a couple of recent remarks on foul language, I would
> suggest substituting for "b***CENSORED***" something like the following:
>
> "... to expose Edward's advice as emanating from the east end of a camel
> going west ..."

I only tried to quote myself correctly, eufemisation wouldn't do.  And I
did just the opposite thing: delved in that f-language thread too
deeply, I forgot there is the ***-censoring convention.

Note, Paul, that by replying, you tripled the volume of the f-content
in this thread ;-))  Nice day to you, too :-)

--
Jan Minar                   "Please don't CC me, I'm subscribed." x 7