Re: How to easily input special characters? (encoded in UTF-8)

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 12:38:56 +0000, Clive Menzies wrote:

> Thanks Paul
>
> Since my latest install of OOo on sid, I've had to launch it from the
> command line, the KAppfinder wouldn't seem to pick it up.  I've just
> installed oooqs-kde and I've now got it in my panel ;)

Clive, thanks... the last couple of days, I've sent a couple of crabby
useless posts, now you are making me feel a bit better, as I appear to
have actually posted something useful :)

Hope things are well back home over there in ol' Blighty :)

--

Programming without a hex editor is like watchmaking without a hammer.