Re: Problem

Jan Minar wrote:
On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 09:43:46PM +0300, Haytham AL Samkari wrote:

Additional Information: The type of the printer is Ink-Jet....

What about the torches?  However:

It's clear then your inkjet uses an dehumidified ink powder, which must
be properly watered to became a real ink.  The way this is done is by
attaching a water supply gauge directly to the ink.  The hole to plug
the gauge (or its cup) in is usualy marked with the sigh: <|>.  Just
remove the cup using a screwdriver, and plug the gauge in.

You can somewhat automate this process by inserting the whole printer in
your washing mashine.  Then, everything should be just fine.

My printer and I usually bathe together, solves the problem ;-)

Hugo