Re: Problem

On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 09:43:46PM +0300, Haytham AL Samkari wrote:
> Additional Information: The type of the printer is Ink-Jet....

What about the torches?  However:

It's clear then your inkjet uses an dehumidified ink powder, which must
be properly watered to became a real ink.  The way this is done is by
attaching a water supply gauge directly to the ink.  The hole to plug
the gauge (or its cup) in is usualy marked with the sigh: <|>.  Just
remove the cup using a screwdriver, and plug the gauge in.

You can somewhat automate this process by inserting the whole printer in
your washing mashine.  Then, everything should be just fine.

Jan Minar                      "Please don't CC me, I'm subscribed." x 4