Re: unchecked 31 times

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 12:04:22 -0800, Mark Ferlatte wrote:

> Paul Morgan said on Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 07:33:27PM -0500:
>> On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 14:20:05 -0800, Mark Ferlatte wrote:
>>
>> You demonstrate a minimal understanding of the purpose of partitioning,
>> and, indeed, of the boot process.
>>
>> You are, of course, perfectly entitled to set up you system any way you
>> wish.
>>
>> I have found you an argument;  I am not obliged to find you an
>> understanding.
>
> I am sorry that you felt a need to be offensive.  If my questions offending, I
> apologize; they were intended to understand your point of view, not attack it.

Then we are both misunderstood;  I felt that I wasn't really getting
through to you and hoped to jog you into stopping and thinking.  It was
clumsy, and it certainly wasn't my intention to be offensive.

On seeing your response, I read back through the thread and readily admit
that I could have been more helpful, or, at least, more polite.

In hindsight, Karsten wrote the reply that I should have written.

I extend my sincere apology.

--

"I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and
a woman."

-- Arnold Schwarzenegger, Governor of California