Re: trouble while compiling xv

On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 12:45:37AM -0700, Bob Proulx wrote:
> You can also alien convert the rpm supplied on the Bradley page to a
> deb and install that.  This happens to be the Red Hat 5.2 version in
> this case.

Does that one have all the patches?  Some of them are nice to have.

I just diddled it again tonight after realizing the reason I couldn't make
grabbing work was that xv has the old modifier+mouse issue going, and I
have numlock on. ^_^

There are some nice unofficial patches out there for it too, if you know
where to look.

--
 Marc Wilson |     Success is getting what you want; happiness is
 msw@cox.net |     wanting what you get.