EXT3 File system recovery

Hi All,

I am in desperate need of help.  I had two 60gb disks running in a RAID 1 using a Promise FastTrack IDE RAID card and the linux ATARaid support with a EXT3 FS (2.4.18).  Over the weekend, as far as I can tell, one of the drive died (it just clicks now) so the file system went read only and there it sat for a day.  My boss tried to restart the machine, and eventually must have done a hard reset.  When I got it the machine was stuck trying to do a fsck on the file system.

I pulled the dead drive and stuck the "good" one on a plain IDE channel, started off a CD and was able to mount the drive, look at a few files, and at that point I was pretty confident in the drive so I installed lilo with with the new device name and rebooted (no RAID).  The machine came up, started to do a fsck, and then said there were read errors.  I restarted off the CD and now I can't mount the file system.  I tried a fsdebug but it couldn't read the partition.
I don't know what to do, I'm quite stuck.  This wouldn't be to much of an issue but the backup failed and I'm stuck sitting here with out my data from the database (mysql).

Can some one point in any direction?

(Oh, and I did try the "clunky" drive again as well)

Thank you!

Matt