how do i get removed from this?

At 04:31 02-01-2003 -0600, you wrote:
debian-user-digest Digest                               Volume 2003 : Issue 10

Today's Topics:
sources.list for people.debian.org/~ [ will trillich <will@serensoft.com> ] woody! i made it! [ will trillich <will@serensoft.com> ] Re: initializing linux partitions af [ Nori Heikkinen <nori@sccs.swarthmor ] Re: users and x/gdm [ "Karsten M. Self" <kmself@ix.netcom ] Re: initializing linux partitions af [ Gerald Livingston <debuser@sysmatri ]
  Re: ArgoUML                           [ Tom Badran <tb100@doc.ic.ac.uk> ]
  Re: cannot open dislpay: debian:0.0   [ "Kevin" <kevin@robertsesq.com> ]
configuring X with 3D Prophet [ Alberto Stracuzzi <stracuzz@media.d ]
  Unidentified subject!                 [ Kevin.Bewley@camr.org.uk ]
  Re: initializing linux partitions af  [ Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> ]
Re: Unofficial Debian package manage [ Frank Copeland <fjc@thingy.apana.or ] Timing a program run? [ Gerald Livingston <debuser@sysmatri ] Re: Timing a program run? [ Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.dyndns.o ] Re: Timing a program run? [ Thomas Krennwallner <krennwallner@a ]
  Re: cannot open dislpay: debian:0.0   [ "Kevin" <kevin@robertsesq.com> ]
  Re: Timing a program run?             [ sean finney <seanius@seanius.net> ]
  Re: Timing a program run?             [ Elijah <desiderata@softhome.net> ]
  Re: cannot open dislpay: debian:0.0   [ James Tappin <james@tappin.me.uk> ]
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 02:14:19 -0600
From: will trillich <will@serensoft.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: sources.list for people.debian.org/~elphick?

On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 09:31:11AM +0000, Oliver Elphick wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-12-31 at 04:14, will trillich wrote:
> > couldn't get the ~elphick/postgresql apt thingie to work, so i'm
>
> I think that is now fixed.  Please, let me know.

i can't figure out what to put in my sources.list file --
anything i try with "apt-get" seems to insist on there being a
point in the remote repository path that includes a "dists"
directory, and browsing around

        http://people.debian.org/~elphick/repository/

i don't find any such "dists/" directory that would make my
apt-get happy. i do find

        debian/
                stable/
                woody/
                        contrib/
                        installed/
                        main/
                        non-free/

but no "dists/" which my apt seems rather persistent about.
(there's probably some setting i can change, tho, right?)

suggestions (and blitheringly simple pointers i've overlooked)
are welcome. :)

--
I use Debian/GNU Linux version 3.0;
Linux server 2.2.17 #1 Sun Jun 25 09:24:41 EST 2000 i586 unknown

DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #103 from Dave Sherohman <esper@sherohman.org>
:
Trying to CREATE A CRONTAB FOR THE LAST DAY OF THE MONTH?  Best
to put all the logic within the crontab itself (a Good Thing,
since you then only have to look in one place to find it):
1 0 28-31 * * [ "$(date +%d -d +1day)" -eq "1" ] && /path/to/script args