Re: cannot open dislpay: debian:0.0

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karsten M. Self" <kmself@ix.netcom.com>
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 11:59 PM
Subject: Re: cannot open dislpay: debian:0.0

http://kmself.home.netcom.com/
>  What Part of "Gestalt" don't you understand?
>    Geek for hire:  http://kmself.home.netcom.com/resume.html
>

> --
listmaster@lists.debian.org

make xconfig
rm -f include/asm
( cd include ; ln -sf asm-i386 asm)
make -C scripts kconfig.tk
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/linux-2.4.20/scripts'
cat header.tk >> ./kconfig.tk
./tkparse < ../arch/i386/config.in >> kconfig.tk
echo "set defaults \"arch/i386/defconfig\"" >> kconfig.tk
echo "set ARCH \"i386\"" >> kconfig.tk
cat tail.tk >> kconfig.tk
chmod 755 kconfig.tk
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux-2.4.20/scripts'
wish -f scripts/kconfig.tk
Application initialization failed: couldn't connect to display
"10.100.4.2:0.0"
Error in startup script: invalid command name "button"
    while executing
"button .ref"
    (file "scripts/kconfig.tk" line 51)
make: *** [xconfig] Error 1