Please suggest a mobo for >4 IDE drives.

Hi,

I am ready to upgrade my aging Gateway PII 300 to some thing more modern. I plan to build my machine if I could and therefore looking for a motherboard. I like to have the ability to use more than the usual 4 IDE devices. Is there a solution (mobo choice) other than buying a standard one with 2x IDE hosts (for 4 drives) and additing a separate card.

I am also expecting the motherboard to have built in sound card and ethernet but no video.

Thanks and Regards
Ramesh