Re: Best Practices: CGI.pm & CSS2 ???

Bijan Soleymani <bijan@psq.com> [2003:12:29:23:57:16-0500] scribed:
> On Mon, Dec 29, 2003 at 10:51:06PM -0600, Michael D Schleif wrote:
> > Please, somebody point me to URL's that provide examples and best
> > practices of using CSS2, CGI.pm and XHTML v1.x.
>
> Well I'm one for thorough reference material so for CSS2 and XHTML
> I would recommend you look through the www consortium pages at:
> http://www.w3c.org
>
> As for CGI.pm I would do a:
> apt-get install perl-doc
>
> and then:
> apropos CGI
> man CGI
>
> That's enough to get me going. But if you would like more tutorial-
> like resources, then I recommend you search google.

Yes, I have been googling ;>

I suppose that I wasn't adequately clear as to my request:

   I want to find tutorials, examples, &c. of using all three (3)
   together: CGI.pm, CSS2 and XHTML.  In other words, what are the best
   ways to leverage the union of all three tools?

--
Best Regards,

mds
mds resource