Re: Booting Caper.

In theory, this sounds great, but it doesn't work out so well for me. When
I install GRUB to /dev/hda it posts, clears the screen, puts something
like "GRUB" and just sits there. I also still need to boot Windoze
occasionally to play games. What I'm wondering is why when I do the "boot"
command in grub, it justs dies and drops me to a command line. I'm going
to try and boot off a CDRW with ISOLINUX and my kernel and initrd.img.
Wish me luck, I'll be back in a few...