Re: Best Practices: CGI.pm & CSS2 ???

On Mon, 2003-12-29 at 23:26, Michael D Schleif wrote:
--snip--
> I suppose that I wasn't adequately clear as to my request:
>
>    I want to find tutorials, examples, &c. of using all three (3)
>    together: CGI.pm, CSS2 and XHTML.  In other words, what are the best
>    ways to leverage the union of all three tools?

I'm afraid that's a lot like saying, "I want to find a tutorial for how
to best use a hammer, screwdriver, and chisel." :) You don't pick tools
and design a project around them, you pick a project and then pick the
tools. If you're just interested in learning how to use them, I'd
suggest working with each individually following individualized
tutorials. Once you have a firm grasp of each individual component,
you'll be able to think of something that's well-suited to that
particular union.

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837