Help Needed Urgently on Printer Configuration

Respected Sir/Madam,

On my debain server I am not able to configure
printer which is installed on a remote windows
machine.

I am using a debain server - Ver 3.0 for my project.
It is connected to the windows machine in network.

I want to take my printouts on that remote windows
machine's printer.

I do know that I have to install cupsys, cupsys-bsd,
cupsys-client, foomatic-bin, samba, smbclient, gs-esp
& a2ps packages.

But at the very begiging cupsys is giving a lot of
dependencies error, as a result of which I cannot
proceed.

Please help/guide me how to configure the printer
for sucessful remote printing

Thanking You,
Regards,

Yuvraj