Re: Is Evolution available for net-installation

On Friday 26 December 2003 8:21 am, Uwe Dippel wrote:
> Or try Thunderbird, nevertheless. Contrary to Evo, which depends on half
> of the worldwide accessible libraries, Thunderbird is much more lean.

Of course Evolution depends on every library known to man (CVS versions
required on 1/4 of them); it's a Gnome app isn't it. <g>  (I am a KDE zealot,
can't you tell <smirk>)

I say that as a happy Kmail user, I use POPFile for my spam sorting needs
and I have KMail set to filter on the spam headers and to place email
in the approriate folder for my mailing lists.

POPFile is a good baynesian filtering proxy that works anywhere perl
does <BG>. My particular install is running 99.68% accurate.
--
Today is the first day of the rest of your sentence