Re: Is Evolution available for net-installation

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 12:44:13 +0800, Stephen Liu wrote:

> Now in my new Debian 3.0 box I resume thinking of "Ximian Evolution' 1.4
> which I also have been using for a prolonged time.  But its spam filter
> is not strong compared with "thunderbird"

AFAIK, it doesn't have any !?

> Have you ever encountered the problem of the file 'XUL.mfasl'.  If YES,
> kindly advise about your solution.

No, never encountered this problem; neither on Thunderbird 0.3 (Testing)
nor Sid (Thunderbird 0.4)

Woody comes with 1.0.5, once again AFAIK. So go mixed systems, then !?

Or try Thunderbird, nevertheless. Contrary to Evo, which depends on half
of the worldwide accessible libraries, Thunderbird is much more lean. Try
both and decide for yourself !