Re: Is Evolution available for net-installation

On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 at 15:28 GMT, Stephen Liu penned:
> Hi folks,
>
> I am prepared to install Ximian Evolution but could not find it
> available for net-installation
>
> # apt-cache search Ximian Evolutuon # apt-cache search Evolution
>
> could not find it.  Kindly advise whether its latest version is
> available for net-installation.  OR I have to download its tarball
> from Ximian website.
>
> Thanks in advance.

You don't mention which debian version you're running, but I'm betting
it's not unstable:

(irrelevant output omitted)

monique@home:~$ apt-cache search evolution
evolution - The groupware suite
evolution-dev - Development library files for Evolution

--
monique