Re: Is Evolution available for net-installation

On Fri, Dec 26, 2003 at 06:39:59AM -0500, Paul Morgan wrote:
> Evolution was in sarge a couple months ago, but it was uninstallable due
> to broken or conflicting dependencies, which is why, I assume, that it was
> removed.

With any luck it'll return before release, but:

  evolution (- to 1.4.5-3)
      Maintainer: Takuo KITAME
      58 days old (needed 2 days)
      evolution (source, alpha, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, powerpc, s390, sparc) is buggy! (2 > 0)
      Not considered
      Depends: evolution gtkhtml3.0 (not considered)
      Depends: evolution heimdal (not considered)
      Depends: evolution gnome-pilot (not considered)
      Depends: evolution krb4
      Depends: evolution pilot-link
      Depends: evolution mozilla (not considered)
      Depends: evolution zlib (not considered)