gnome-session-save

> gnome-session-save --help
[...]
Application options
  -s, --session-name=STRING              Set the current session
  --kill                                 Kill session
  --gui                                  Use dialog boxes
[...]

On the two Sid machines I currently have access to, the command
gnome-session-save --kill uses a dialog box even though I didn't say
--gui. Is that a bug? I would rather not have a dialog box shown.

--
Best Regards,  | Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
 Sebastian     | your ~/.signature to help me spread!